Experienced Austin Attorney Helps Small-to-Medium Sized Businesses
Texas law firm delivers professional representation to enterprises of all sizes
At Karolyn A. Knaack, P.C. in Austin, I provide knowledgeable advice to companies throughout Central Texas on a full range of business and corporate law matters. I opened my firm’s doors in January 2014, with the goal of helping business owners & corporations. Whether you are launching a new venture or are an established leader in your field, I can help you address legal issues that may arise along the way. As a Texas lawyer with an MBA, my counsel combines strategic legal analysis with a detailed understanding of business concerns. With more than 15 years of experience handling general counsel-type duties for a diverse group of clients, I can identify creative solutions and develop an individualized strategy for your business. Whether you have a securities matter, an employment issue, a formation question or any other type of business law concern, I deliver effective guidance to best serve you.
Skilled attorney pursues complete solutions for Central Texas firms
Having worked at a major multinational law firm, I am able to handle sophisticated legal matters in a small-firm setting. You can rely on my advice and advocacy because my firm is:
- Established — My practice is highly recommended by clients and colleagues throughout Texas because I am committed to providing exceptional counsel and creating lasting relationships.
- Responsive — Because I am a sole practitioner, businesses can trust that they will receive personal attention from a seasoned lawyer with the skill and dedication to represent their interests.
- Affordable — I focus on the overall success of my clients, not just narrow legal issues. In delivering cost-effective representation, I help companies understand the financial impact of their decisions at a reasonable price.
No matter how complex your situation might be, I can outline the relevant legal issues during a free initial consultation so that you can proceed with confidence.
Knowledgeable advocate understands the legal challenges that companies face
At Karolyn A. Knaack, P.C., I assist business clients throughout Central Texas with various types of legal concerns, including those relating to:
- Business law — For any business law concern, I have the knowledge and experience to identify effective solutions.
- Business formation — Starting a new venture is exciting, but legal details can slow your momentum. My firm offers comprehensive advice on business formation requirements.
- Contract law — Whether you are looking to draft an agreement or need assistance with enforcement, I can protect your interests in contract law matters.
- Corporate law — My corporate law counsel enables all types of companies to function smoothly and overcome obstacles.
As a small-business owner myself, I know that running a company requires diligence and foresight. In every situation, I work tirelessly to help your firm meet its continuing legal needs.
Contact an experienced Austin business lawyer for a free initial consultation
Karolyn A. Knaack, P.C. represents Texas companies in all types of legal matters, including corporate formation and contract issues. Please call 512-643-1849 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Austin office.